Withdrawing funds back to your banking account has never been easier!
Prior to withdrawing you would need to have made a successful deposit via Interac e-Transfer in order to use this method. We recommend setting the ‘Auto Deposit’ feature on Interac e-Transfer before making a withdrawal. For more information on how to set it up, please click here.
Now that you are all setup, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Menu > ‘My Account’ > Withdraw.
- On the withdrawal screen, select ‘Interac e-Transfer’.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a withdrawal amount based on the available funds in your Bally’s account.
- You will then be redirected to a ‘Request Your Money’ page, where you will be able to choose from the approved financial institutions.
- After selecting your financial institution, you will be prompted to select ‘Auto Deposit’ or ‘Email Transfer’.
- Once your selection has been made, the withdrawal will be initiated.
For more information on how to place a deposit using Interac e-Transfer, please click here.
How long does it take for a withdrawal to be credited to my Bally Bet account?
Depending on the method chosen, Interac e-Transfer via Auto Deposit is almost instant and can take from 30 minutes up to 24 hours to process, depending on your financial institution. If you chose, ‘Email Transfer’, it can take 1 to 3 business days for the funds to be credited to your bank account.
To check the status of your withdrawal, please go to: Menu > My Account > History > Payment History.
What is the minimum and maximum amounts I can withdraw using Interac e-Transfer?
You can withdraw a minimum of $10.00 and a maximum of $10,000.00 per transaction.
What if my financial institution is not listed?
Interac e-Transfer carries a wide list of available financial institution in Canada. Unfortunately, if it is not listed, you will need to select an alternate bank or payment method.
Are there any additional fees for using Interac e-Transfers?
There may be a fee from your financial institution for using the Interac e-Transfer service. Please check with your financial institution directly.
Note: If you cannot see Interact as one of our payment options, please uninstall and reinstall the Bally Bet app, this should rectify the problem. If you still cannot see Interact as a payment option after reinstalling the app, please contact our customer service team via Live Chat
For any additional assistance, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team.