Are my details secure?
Bally Bet takes the privacy of your personal information very seriously and employs industry-standard practices to safeguard your account details.
All pages where you can view or change your Bally Bet account security details utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your privacy.
To access your online account you must login using your unique username or email, password. This helps to ensure that no one else can gain access to your account.
Below are some good rules to follow to maximize your security when using your online account.
- Always use a strong password- strengthen your password by adding extra characters and punctuation marks
- Change your password regularly and avoid reusing old passwords
- Do not share your online account details with anyone, even family members
- Do not leave your device unattended
- Do not share your personal financial or banking information with anyone
- Do not use the 'Save Username / Password' functionality on your computer or access device
You may request to change your account access details in the My Account > My Details section at anytime, once you are logged in to your account. If you forget any of your account access details, you will be required to successfully verify your identity using your additional personal information questions. If you need further help resetting your account access details, contact our Customer Support Team for assistance.
We take no responsibility for any third party access to your account and under no circumstances shall we be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of misuse of your password by any person or for any unauthorized access to your account and all transactions where your username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorized by you.