Bally Bet takes Responsible Gaming seriously. We offer a variety of ways for you to control your experience on our site.
We can keep an eye on your loss limits, so you don’t have to. Set a daily, weekly or monthly limit for your account, and we’ll tell you when you’ve reached it.
Loss Limits are a restriction you can enact to limit how much money can be lost on games during a given time period.
If you would like to set a loss limit for this account, you can do this below.
- Daily Loss Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $50 / $75 / $100 / $150 / $200 / $300 / $400 / $500 /' $1,000 / $2,000 / $5000
- Daily Loss Limits reset at midnight pacific time every day.
- Weekly Loss Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $1,000 / $2,000 / $5,000 / $10,000
- Weekly Loss Limits reset at midnight pacific time every Monday.
- Monthly Loss Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $5,000 / $10,000 / $20,000 / $50,000
- Monthly Loss Limits reset at midnight pacific time on the first of the month.
To set a Loss Limit:
- On Mobile:
- At the bottom of your app screen, go to My Account.
- Choose Account Limits> Loss Limits.
- In each drop-down (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) you may either leave it as "No Limit" or select the limit you wish to enact. You may set multiple limits at the same time for stronger protection.
- To save your changes, select Update Limit
You will need to set a loss limit on each account that you use on Bally Bet or across our network.
If you are removing or lowering your limit, you will be notified what time the change will take effect, this effective date/time cannot be changed by our Player Support teams, as they are there for your protection and are operating in accordance with regulatory requirements.