How can I set a Deposit Limit?
Bally Bet wants to make sure you are comfortable with your level of play and offer a variety of ways for you to control your experience on our site.
Deposit Limits are a restriction you can enact to limit how much money can be deposited into your wallet during a given time period.
- Daily Deposit Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $50 / $75 / $100 / $150 / $200 / $250 / $500
- Daily Deposit Limits reset at midnight pacific time every day.
- Weekly Deposit Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $500 / $1,000 / $2,000 / $5,000
- Weekly Deposit Limits reset at midnight pacific time every Monday.
- Monthly Deposit Limits may be set at the following denominations:
- $5,000 / $10,000 / $15,000 / $20,000
- Monthly Deposit Limits reset at midnight pacific time on the first of the month.
To set a Deposit Limit:
- Go to Menu > My Account.
- Choose Account Limits > Deposit Limit.
- In each drop-down (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) you may either leave it as "No Limit" or select the limit you wish to enact. You may set multiple limits at the same time for stronger protection.
- To save your changes, select Update Limit
If you are removing or lowering your limit, you will be notified what time the change will take effect. This effective date/time cannot be changed by our Player Support teams, as they are there for your protection and are operating in accordance with regulatory requirements.