To enable pop-ups on the Firefox browser, please follow these steps:
- Copy our web address by highlighting our URL, right clicking and selecting ‘Copy' or by pressing CTRL and C together.
- Click on the Firefox 'Menu'.
- Select ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Content panel’ and go to ‘Block Pop-up Windows’.
- Once here, select ‘Exceptions’.
- Paste our web address into the box by right clicking and selecting ‘Paste’ or pressing CTRL and V together.
- Press ‘Allow’.
After enabling, we recommend exiting all open windows or tabs and clearing cache and cookies to ensure changes have been made.