To enable pops on Google Chrome, please follow these steps:
- Click on the alert icon that will appear within the far right of the address
- Select ‘Always allow pop-ups from’
- Press ‘Done’.
Alternatively, if no alert icon appears, please follow these instructions:
- Copy our web address by highlighting our URL, right clicking and selecting ‘Copy' or by pressing CTRL and C together.
- Click the Chrome menu (the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the browser).
- Click 'Show Advanced Settings' at the bottom of the list.
- Select 'Privacy' then click 'Content Settings'.
- Scroll down to the 'Pop-ups' section and click the 'Manage exceptions' button.
- Paste our web address into the box that says ‘Hostname pattern' by right clicking and selecting ‘Paste’ or pressing CTRL and V together.
- Press 'Done'.
We recommend to exiting all open windows or tabs, and clearing your cache and cookies and then re-opening a new windows to ensure all changes have been made.